Congratulations on your admission to Emmanuel Christian Seminary at Milligan! We’re very excited that you will soon be joining the Emmanuel community. This page has helpful information to make your journey to Emmanuel as smooth as possible. Also, be sure to watch your mail and email for details on specific items. See you soon!
Mark your calendar! New Student Orientation will be Thursday, August 20, and Friday, August 21. More details coming soon!
- Complete the Financial Aid process and file your FAFSA
- Scholarships for fall semester awarded by April 1, for spring semester awarded mid-November.
- Submit the Enrollment Confirmation Form and pay the $50 Deposit here.
- Set up your Milligan email account (you will receive emailed instructions within 24 business hours of paying deposit). All future communications will come to your Milligan email account.
- Submit Housing Application Form for the Emmanuel Village (Housing is reserved on a first-come basis. Your spot on the list is confirmed once you are Enrollment Confirmed and Deposit Paid)
- Complete and submit your Health & Immunization Record. Please upload the completed form here. All MDiv and MAR students must complete both pages. Students in the MACM and DMIN programs must complete page one. (*Recent Milligan graduates do not need to complete this form again.)
- MDiv/MAR Admits: Contact Lauren Gullett for Academic Advisement before May 1. The Dean’s Office will register you for the approved courses for your entering semester.
- MACM Admits: Contact MACM Office for Academic Advisement. The MACM Office will register you for the approved courses.
- DMin Admits: Contact DMin Office to register for approved courses.
- Receive your Financial Aid Offer from Milligan (emailed and mailed via USPS). Sign and return it by June 7 indicating whether you accept or decline each award in order for it to be reflected on your statement.
- Financial Aid Offers are mailed to those applying for federal aid and will be due back to the Business Office by June 14. You must sign and return your Financial Aid Offer.
- The Business Office will mail student bills on July 5. Find more information on Payment Options here.
- Watch for the Summer Sizzler with Welcome Week and Orientation dates and information.
- Find Course Schedules here.
- New Student Orientation for Fall 21 will be Thursday, August 19 and Friday, August 20. Orientation is mandatory and will last most of the day.
- Textbooks: Bookstore
- For Housing questions, email Nicole Misterly.
- If you will be moving before August 1 and your address will be different from the one you used during the application process, please email the Registrar’s Office with your new mailing address. Failure to do so may result in timely communications being delayed.
- If you are graduating soon, don’t forget to have a copy of your final transcripts sent to the Emmanuel Admissions Office, PO Box 550, Milligan, TN 37682.