Congratulations on your admission to Emmanuel Christian Seminary at Milligan! We’re very excited that you will soon be joining the Emmanuel community. This page has helpful information to make your journey to Emmanuel as smooth as possible. Also, be sure to watch your mail and email for details on specific items. See you soon!
Mark your calendar! New Student Orientation will be Thursday, August 17, and Friday, August 18, 2023. More details coming soon!
- Complete the Financial Aid process and file your FAFSA
- Scholarships for fall semester awarded by April 1, for spring semester awarded mid-November.
- Set up your Milligan email account. After you have been admitted, you received an email titled, “Your Milligan university Account” with instructions on how how to do so. All future communications will come to your Milligan email account.
- Submit the Enrollment Confirmation Form and pay the $50 Deposit at Milligan University Self-Service. Log in using your Milligan University account credentials sent from IT.
- Submit Housing Application Form for the Emmanuel Village (Housing is reserved on a first-come basis. Your spot on the list is confirmed once you are Enrollment Confirmed and Deposit Paid)
- Complete and submit your Health & Immunization Record. Please upload the completed form here. All MDiv and MAR students must complete both pages. Students in the MACM and DMIN programs must complete page one. (*Recent Milligan graduates do not need to complete this form again.)
- MDiv/MAR Admits: Contact Aaron Woods for Academic Advisement before May 1. The Dean’s Office will register you for the approved courses for your entering semester.
- MACM Admits: Contact MACM Office for Academic Advisement. The MACM Office will register you for the approved courses.
- DMin Admits: Contact DMin Office to register for approved courses.
- Receive your Financial Aid Offer from Milligan (emailed and mailed via USPS). Sign and return it by June 7 indicating whether you accept or decline each award in order for it to be reflected on your statement.
- If you applied for federal aid by completing a FAFSA, you will receive a Financial Aid Offer email from your financial aid counselor. The email will contain a link to your offer in Milligan’s secure on-line financial aid portal. Review, accept, and submit your financial aid offer as soon as possible. Only accepted financial aid will be reflected on your account statement. (Please note: Any changes to your class registration could change your financial aid eligibility. Your financial aid counselor will contact you if a revised financial aid offer must be reviewed and submitted.)
- If you did not complete a FAFSA, scholarships awarded will automatically be accepted and reflected on your account statement. To request a copy of your financial aid offer, please contact your financial aid counselor.
- Find Course Schedules.
- Textbooks: Bookstore
- For Housing questions, email Nicole Misterly.
- If you will be moving before August 1 and your address will be different from the one you used during the application process, please email the Registrar’s Office with your new mailing address. Failure to do so may result in timely communications being delayed.
- If you are graduating soon, don’t forget to have a copy of your final transcripts sent to the Emmanuel Admissions Office, PO Box 550, Milligan, TN 37682.