Visiting campus is a great opportunity to see our beautiful campus, talk with admissions personnel face-to-face, sit in on a class, meet our faculty, and get a picture of what it’s like to be a part of our seminary community. Click the link below to schedule a visit. We look forward to meeting you!
The Seminary Office of Admissions hosts prospective students on most Tuesdays and Thursdays. We do not schedule visits during holidays, reading week, or during finals. Your visit is personalized for you and may include any of the following:
- Meet with admissions personnel
- Meet with seminary professors, seminary Dean, and/or financial aid staff
- Sit in on a class
- Attend a chapel service
- Get a tour of campus
- Tour The Emmanuel Village
- Inquire about other arrangements to meet your individual needs
We are happy to schedule visits during breaks, but class visits and meetings with professors may not be possible.
Emmanuel welcomes group visits from churches, campus ministries, and college groups. Here are some other guidelines to use while planning your visit:
- If space is available, Emmanuel will provide housing in the Emmanuel Village for one night at no charge.
- Those in your group visiting Emmanuel will be provided a meal pass good for one complimentary meal. Other meals are the responsibility of the individuals.
- All groups visiting the campus are required to arrive before 10 p.m.
- Room and board are not available during final exam weeks, during breaks, or during the summer.
- We are happy to schedule visits during breaks, but class visits and meetings with professors may not be possible.